I see it as my responsibility to act ethically and morally in all areas of running a business.
- My clothes are for all genders and available in an inclusive range of sizes from baby clothes up to a size 26/5XL.
- My mailing bags are made from 100% recycled plastic and are recyclable and biodegradable.
- I endeavour to be honest, open and fair whenever I deal with buyers and sellers.
- Through research I have established a pricing structure, ensuring that my costs are met whilst keeping the price as low as possible for my customers.
- I continuously self-regulate my buying and selling strategies, to ensure fairness.
- In all my marketing I am open and clear about sourcing materials, the production process, and the quality of the product.
- When outsourcing the making of products, I ensure I treat my colleagues with respect in relation to working conditions and payment.
- I make sure that I compete fairly with other companies producing similar tie dye products.
- I genuinely embrace and respect the free market.
- My books and records are kept meticulously and honestly.
I source my harem pants and jumpsuits from a British manufacturer and endeavour to find as much of my stock from eithical and local companies. My blank t-shirts and hoodies are currently made in the USA, however, I buy them from a company less than a mile away. British made t-shirts can be sourced, as can clothing in organic fabrics, so if that is something that you would like to see, then please speak to me about it further.
When I am trading at festivals I try to keep my ecological footprint down to a minimum. I choose not to use the power supplied in favour of my portable solar panel. This charges a small leisure battery which powers my lights and my phone which I use to take card payments. If a customer asks for a bag, then I have recycled paper bags to offer, however, I find that a lot of people choose to go without. In my early years of trading I found that a huge amount of cable ties were being used, so for the past 2 years I have been using reuseable ties. I recycle the majority of my waste and reuse items as much as possible. A lot of my stall fittings have been bought second hand, and I pledge to keep making changes to make the stall as sustainable and conscious as possible.
If you would like to speak to me further about any of these points, please contact me, or send me a facebook message.